Briefly about the company
Broker Z.Com Trade provides online trading services in the international Forex market since 2012. The brand belongs to the large holding GMO CLICK Group, which includes several forex brokers and an Internet provider.
The broker Z.com Trade began its activity with the development of the Japanese market, gradually mastering new territories. At the moment, the company’s representative offices are located in Tokyo, Hong Kong and London.
The GMO CLICK Group includes organizations that have all the licenses necessary for doing business. Companies include:
- GMO-Z.comTrade UK LimitedIs a forex broker licensed by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Company registration number 622897.
- GMO CLICK Securities, Inc — an internet financial services provider that is regulated by the Japan Financial Services Agency (JFSA)
- GMO-Z.comForex HK Limited— provides online trading services in the Asia-Pacific region. Regulated by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission.
- GMO-Z.comBullion HK LimitedIs a broker providing online gold and silver trading services in the Asian markets.
- FX PRIME— a broker that provides access to foreign exchange markets. Regulated by the Japan Financial Services Agency (JFSA)
Z.com Trade UK Limited provides its clients with the following options:
- Forex trading
- Partnership programs
The company offers a Standard account for work with the following trading conditions:
- Minimum deposit: none
- Commission: none
- Spread: fixed from 2 pips
- Leverage: 1: 200
The company’s clients are provided with currency pairs (16), precious metals (7), stock indices (9), energy and raw materials (3).
The company provides an opportunity to work on the MetaTrader4 trading platform, which is also available on Android, iOS, iPhone, iPad and iPodTouch.
Broker Z.com Trade offers 2 types cooperation:
- Introducing Broker (RevShare)— the ability to earn up to 50% of the income share of the attracted client
- Introducing Broker (CPA Plan)— allows you to receive up to $ 500 per attracted client
In addition, the broker offers mutually beneficial cooperation for sub-partners. According to the current terms of the company, sub-partners can receive from 15% of the income of attracted clients, as well as use a wide range of marketing tools, including detailed reporting on attracted clients.
Account deposit / Account withdrawal
Replenishment and withdrawal of funds from the account can be made through debit / credit cards VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, bank transfer, as well as using UnionPay, Skrill.
At the moment, Z.Com Trade does not provide services to residents of the USA, Poland, Canada, South Korea, Japan (who can open an account with GMO CLICK Securities), Hong Kong (who can cooperate with Z.com Forex trading or Z.com Bullion HK ).
The broker is regulated by the following regulators: