Brokerage company VerumFX was founded in 2015. Has a certificate of conformity TsROFR No. TsRF RU 0395 AA Vv 0091.
To work on the Forex market, the company’s clients have access to a single Classic account type with the following trading conditions:
- VerumFX Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4
- Account currency: USD, RUB
- Financial instruments: 57 currency pairs, 13 index CFD futures, spot oil (WTI), 2 spot metals (gold and silver) and much more
- Pricing: 5 decimal places, interbank liquidity
- Spread: floating
- Commission: included in the spread
- Rollover of open positions: Swaps (SWAP)
- Islamic accounts: no
- Minimum deposit: 100 USD, 5000 RUB
- Maximum account balance: unlimited
- Minimum trade size: 0.01 lot (1,000 units of the base currency)
- Maximum trade size: depending on available liquidity
- Maximum number of open trades: unlimited
- Margin Call: at the Margin Level less than 100%
- Stop Out: open trades are closed automatically when the Margin Level is less than 70%
- Leverage: 1: 1 – 1: 200 (for trading accounts with a balance of up to 25,000 USD), 1: 1 – 1: 100 (for trading accounts with a balance in the range of 25,000-100,000 USD), 1: 1 – 1:50 (for trading accounts with a balance of more than 100,000 USD)
In the trading process, the company welcomes Expert Advisors trading, as well as hedging and scalping strategies.
You can replenish your VerumFX account using Visa / Master Card.
It is possible to withdraw funds from the account to Visa / Master Card bank cards, as well as to the wallets of the WebMoney, Qiwi and Yandex.Money payment systems.
Regional restrictions: VerumFX does not currently provide services to residents of Canada, USA and UK.
Broker VerumFX is regulated by the following regulators:
Latest known broker contact details: