About JFD Brokers
We are pleased to present you with a review of JFD Brokers, in which we will find out what the company is and tell you about the advantages of this broker, as well as JFD Brokers reviews so that you can evaluate its reliability and understand JFD Brokers is a scam or not?
JFD Brokers is a young, extremely dynamic company, developed by German engineers and launched in December 2011, is already recognized as one of the fastest growing and respected brokerage firms (one of the five largest MT4 brokers in the world). In less than 5 years of operation, it has covered more than 60 countries on 5 continents. The head office is located in Limassol, other offices operate in Bulgaria, Germany, France. Regulated by CySEC, it is a member of the Investor Compensation Fund and operates in full compliance with MiFID requirements.
- Direct access to the interbank market and to all major liquidity providers.
- JFD Brokers is empowered to act as a principal broker that does not hold any proprietary positions, does not exert influence and acts only as an intermediary between its clients, liquidity providers and major exchanges.
- Complete absence of conflicts of interest with clients.
- The revenue model is strictly commission based. The company is interested in profitable customer deals.
- As a 100% agency model with 100% STP / DMA market execution, JFD Brokers offers transparent pricing (does not hide the margin in spreads).
- It welcomes trading with all types of advisors, allows scalping and hedging. When hedging positions on MT4, the margin is zero.
- In accordance with the requirements of MiFID, post-trade transparency (Trade Completion Report) and even more is the only broker who, upon the client’s request, can indicate who executed the trade (bank or other liquidity provider), when, how quickly, at what price.
- Complete anonymity – liquidity providers do not see the set Stop Loss and Take Profit levels.
- Execution of orders according to the “Fill or Fill” principle (without requotes) with the possibility of positive or negative slippage (no broker intervention).
Work with clients
Support service, incl. Russian-speaking, works 24/5, advising and helping clients via online chat, phone, e-mail. Every week, online training seminars are held for beginners and experienced traders in various languages. JFD Brokers does not charge any fees for processing client transactions. Funding and withdrawing cash is possible by bank transfer and using a credit / debit card.
The JFD Research team regularly conducts technical and fundamental market research based on the experience of day traders and long-term investors. The analyzes are published worldwide in several independent financial publications and provided to clients.
The company does not offer any bonuses or cash promotions. this type of advertising is short-term and carries a high risk for the client. Due to the structured scheme of generating income on the basis of commissions, the company is only interested in long-term relationships with customers.
Security of client funds
In the unlikely event that JFD Brokers goes bankrupt, customer funds will not be affected as they are not part of the company’s assets. All client funds, without any exceptions, are completely segregated into a dedicated client account and kept separate from the company’s capital. This separation ensures that client funds will not be used to pay creditors in the event of a default or declaration of insolvency by JFD Brokers. All funds, regardless of whether they are company or customer funds, are, without any exceptions, stored in the best banking institutions in Germany and Great Britain, incl. such as Wirecard Bank AG, Barclays Bank UK and Royal Bank of Scotland UK.