About Hantec Markets:
An international finance company, Hantec Pacific Limited (HPL), headquartered in Hong Kong, provides traders through its branches and subsidiaries located in major cities around the world, the following services:
- trading on Forex, CFD;
- servicing individual, joint and corporate accounts;
- MAM system for managers of several accounts;
- affiliate program;
- trade training;
- customer support.
COMMENTS ABOUT THE COMPANY.Already working with a company? Share with the rest of the experience of cooperation by posting a review about the broker.
DISCUSSION OF THE BROKER.Not working with a company yet, but do you have something to say? Go to the “Broker Discussion” section, where you can leave a comment, share interesting news, ask a question, etc. In this case, you do not need to send any confirmation!
Hantec Markets Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK. FСA registration number No: 502635.
Subsidiary Hantec Markets Pty Ltd (Australia) is licensed by the Australian Financial Services and is regulated by ASIC, ABN 54 129 943 086.
Hantec Markets provides clients with funds protection up to £ 50,000 through the FSCS compensation scheme.
NOTE!Only financial losses are compensated, not trading losses. At the same time, there are maximum amounts of compensation per person in one firm.
- CURRENEX CLASSIC
- CURRENEX VIKING
A Currenex Viking account will give you the opportunity to trade at tighter spreads, from 0.2 pips. Please note that during high market volatility, spreads can widen significantly. Also, on this type of account, it is assumed that a trading commission is charged, the size of which depends on the volume of trade. Now we will consider each type of account separately to determine which group of traders is suitable for this type of account.
For adherents of trading on the classic MetaTrade 4 platform, the company offers a real MetaTrade account type. The minimum deposit is $ 1,000 (£ / €). Having opened an account, a complete list of assets will be available for trading – 42 currency pairs, metals (gold and silver), CFDs (13). Trading will take place taking into account floating spreads, from 1.5 pips. At the same time, there is no trading commission.
A trading account of the MetaTrade type assumes market execution (STP). You can trade with this type of micro, mini and standard lots.
The Currenex Viking trading account assumes trading based on the Currenex platform. To open this type of account, it is enough to deposit $ 5,000 (£ / €).
If you are an experienced trader, consider opening a Currenex Classic account. The minimum deposit to start trading on this type of account is $ 25,000 (£ / €).
The minimum volume of transactions on a Currenex Classic account reaches 500,000 currency units.
Currenex accounts assume the execution of orders according to the ECN model.
For asset managers, Hantec Markets provides the opportunity to use the MAM system, which will allow you to manage several accounts from one platform at the same time.
Features of the MAM system:
- there are no restrictions on the number of orders;
- 2 distribution methods – percentage and proportional to equity;
- ECN execution and instant distribution to sub-accounts;
- the ability to trade micro, mini and standard lots;
- there are no restrictions on advisors (EA);
- the possibility of partial closing of transactions;
Hantec Markets Broker will allow you to receive additional income from attracted clients. Types of affiliate programs:
- – Introducing Broker
- – Asset manager
- – “White Label”
- – bank transfer: min transaction $ 1000, bank commission
- – credit / debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Maestro, UK Debit Cards, JCB, Airplus and UATP): min transaction $ 1000, max – $ 10,000; commission – from 1.8% to 4%
- – Skrill: min transaction $ 1000, commission – 2.20% + £ 0.15 per transaction
- – Neteller: min transaction $ / € / £ 1000 (or equivalent), commission – 2.10% + $ 0.20 per transaction
- – Skrill: commission – £ 0.30 per transaction, for withdrawals in excess of the initial deposit – 1.00% or max £ 10.– 2.20% + £ 0.15 per transaction
- – Neteller