fincentra.com – review
According to fincentra.com, the broker was launched in 2015. Launched by analysts Fincentrum is a firm that has served bank accounts and advised on finance since 2000. In the period 2017-2020. Fincentra is developing in the CIS. Information about Fincentra is presented in numbers. Thus, it is indicated that the agent received 5 awards for the brokerage services provided, which were used by more than 17.5 thousand traders. The platform employs about 130 financial advisors, and the amount of users’ assets is $ 450 million. These numbers are impressive, because not every broker can boast of such.
Official site review
The fincentra.com website looks attractive. It is designed in restrained colors, has no unnecessary images, and is presented with a simple, intuitive interface. At the top is a menu that includes the following items:
- “Investments” (this section of “Fincentre” includes information about the trading platform, daily updated news and analytical reports);
- “Training” (Fincentra offers clients webinars, as well as fundamental and technical analysis, which, judging by the feedback from traders, is very useful);
- “Clients” (this includes descriptions of available trading instruments, as well as documents regulating the broker’s activities);
- “About us” (here you can find information about the broker, as well as read reviews about him);
- “Contacts” (address, telephone, e-mail).
The Fincentra website itself can be viewed in both Russian and English. It is convenient for users from different countries.
Fincentra trading conditions
The broker offers to invest in currencies, stocks, indices, commodities, energy products and metals. Fincentra Com focuses on Forex: spreads – from 0 pips, leverage – up to 1: 100, execution speed – the maximum possible.
Clients close deals on branded platforms. They are called PC Trader, Web Trader, Mobile Trader. As stated, quotes are updated in real time, indicators for technical analysis are available, and a history of trading operations is being formed. PC and mobile platform are suitable for all devices.
Fincentra hasn’t developed the account types to choose from. He also did not disclose many of the key parameters: margin call and stop out, for example. Additional services, such as signals or help from a personal analyst, are also not discussed.
It is known that this company has been on the market for five years, which is confirmed, among other things, by the age of the domain and the presence of a large number of reviews. In addition, it has many awards, and the number of active traders will soon reach several tens of thousands.