Briefly about the company
DukascopyBank SA was founded in 2004 in Switzerland, where the main office is located. The company provides an opportunity for active traders, hedge funds and banks to trade on the international currency market Forex. DukascopyBank offices are located in Zurich, Riga, Kiev, Moscow and Hong Kong.
DukascopyBank is regulated by FINMA (SwissFinancial Market Supervisory Authority) as bank and securities dealer.
DukascopyBank owns subsidiaries:
- DukascopyEurope IBS AS, which is a European licensed brokerage company registered in Riga, Latvia, is regulated by the Financial Markets Commission in Latvia (FCMC).
- DukascopyJapan KK, a Type-1 licensed broker based in Tokyo, Japan, is regulated by The Financial Services Agency of Japan (JFSA).
- SIADukascopyPayments is based in Latvia and is regulated by the Financial Markets Commission in Latvia (FCMC).
The company provides the following services:
- Forex trading
- Investment opportunities
- Partnership programs
- Social trading
- VisualJForex Strategy Builder
- JForex API service for developing customized software applications
- SWFX The Swiss Forex marketplace providing access to a decentralized market that combines the liquidity of the largest trading floors
- Dukascopy Internet banking
The company provides clients with the opportunity to open a single type of account – Live with the following trading conditions:
- Account currency: USD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, AUD, CAD, DKK, HKD, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, RUB, SEK, SGD, TRY and ZAR
- Minimum deposit: DukascopyBank SA 5,000 USD, Dukascopy Europe – 100 USD
- Available types of trading: scalping, hedging, news trading, etc.
- Commission: CFD – 10 EUR, currency pairs – depends on the completed volume of transactions
- Spread: from 0.2 pips
Note! The company charges a trading account maintenance fee from 0 to 200 CHF per year from each client. For the lack of activity on the account for 360 days, the broker reserves the right to close the account.
The company’s clients have access to currency pairs (55), precious metals (2), CFDs on commodities (4), CFDs on indices (12), CFDs on shares.
- The company provides its clients with direct access to the SWFX platform – SwissForexMarketplace, designed specifically for experienced and professional traders. Platforms available for customer use:
- JForex is optimized for manual and automated trading, suitable for creating and testing personal strategies through the API service.
- Java is optimal for manual trading, allows you to track positions on charts using technical analysis tools.
- Web platform – allows you to customize the frequency of quotes update and market depth
- SWFX Trader for Apple iOS and Android
- Swiss Forex Trader HD for iPad.
Dukascopy provides passive earning opportunities by investing in Leveraged Managed Accounts. The investor can independently choose a manager, monitor trading activity in real time, control the level of losses and block the manager’s activities upon reaching a certain level of losses.
Another investment opportunity provided by the broker is to open an account denominated in gold, which is essentially an alternative to buying physical gold. These accounts have a bank guarantee of up to CHF 100,000. Also, interest is charged on them.
Note! Physical gold cannot be withdrawn from an account denominated in gold, there is only the possibility of obtaining a currency equivalent.
In addition, to help traders, the company provides access to the Social Trading service, with which you can subscribe to signals from experienced traders and copy them, improving your own trading.
The company regularly conducts seminars and webinars on topics requested by clients. In addition, all seminars are broadcast on the Dukascopy TV website. Also, everyone who wants to get additional knowledge is given the opportunity to watch training videos.
Dukascopy offers the following types of affiliate programs:
- Agency program – allows you to receive up to 50% of the trading commission from the transactions of the attracted client.
- External Service Provider is a program that allows a partner to promote their own financial products with the support of Dukascopy and receive a flat commission from clients for providing services.
- WhiteLabel- allows a client working under his own brand to use the trading conditions and technologies of Dukascopy.
Note! This affiliate program is suitable for companies (primarily banks and regulated financial institutions) that have a combined monthly trade turnover of USD 1 billion.
Account deposit / Account withdrawal
Replenishment and withdrawal of funds from an account in the company is possible by bank transfer, Maestro / VisaElectron payment cards and MasterCard / Visa credit cards.
The company’s clients can use additional services, including:
VisualJForex application is a strategy builder with which you can learn how to build an automated strategy.
MT4 Liquidity Bridge – allows brokers to provide ECN liquidity to Dukascopy via the MetaTrader 4 trading platform and hedge risks automatically. Provides the ability to receive data on prices online, combines data from one or several consolidated client accounts, and automatically executes orders.
Electronic banking is a technology that allows you to make payments and view statements, as well as get online access to currency exchange using live quotes.
The broker is regulated by the following regulators: