Briefly about the company
Alpari is one of the largest forex brokers operating in Russia and providing services since 1998. The company’s clients are residents of 150 countries, and on the territory of the CIS countries it provides services under the brand name of Alpari-Broker LLC.
In 2004, Alpari initiated the creation KROUFR – an organization designed to protect the interests of traders.
Several companies operate under the Alpari brand at once, each of which has permits for conducting activities.
– LLC Alpari-Broker is a forex broker licensed by the Federal Financial Markets Service of Russia No. 016-12915-100000, No. 016-12917-010000 and No. 016-12919-001000. Member of SRO NAUFOR and SRO AFD. On November 28, 2016, a license from the Central Bank of the Russian Federation was obtained, which provides the right to carry out the activities of a forex dealer in Russia.
– Alpari Limited is a company registered in the islands of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. He is licensed to operate 20389 IBC 2012 and is regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
– Alpari Limited is a company operating in Belize. Licensed by the Financial Services Commission of Belize (IFSC) under the number IFSC / 60/301 / TS / 17.
– Alpari Research & Analysis Limited – a company providing analytical materials for subsidiaries of Alpari). The place of registration of the institution is the United Kingdom.
In addition, Alpari is one of the initiators of the NAFD (former CRFIN) and has membership in The Financial Commission (FinCom).
The broker offers its clients services:
- Forex trading
- Investment opportunities
Alpari offers a wide range of trading instruments – currency pairs (48), precious metals (12), CFDs on commodity futures (3), CFDs on stock indices (10).
For trading, the broker offers terminals MetaTrader 4, MetaTrader 5, mobile applications for iPhone, iPad, Android.
Alpari provides a wide range of investment solutions, in particular:
– Investment funds (PAMM accounts and PAMM portfolios). PAMM accounts and PAMM portfolios imply investing in the stock market, offering portfolios with a variety of strategies and a selection of investment funds. Choosing a strategy, you just need to invest from $ 100, and experienced traders of the company will take care of the profitability of your investments.
It should be noted that the minimum investment period is from 1 day, while you have the right to repay the share ahead of schedule.
– Structured products allow you to choose your own strategy based on the risks you are willing to take. Moreover, you also independently select the financial instrument that, in your opinion, will bring the maximum result. Both high-risk instruments with a higher profitability and risk-free, but less profitable ones are available.
In addition, the company’s clients can invest in funds, gold coins and ready-made investment ideas.
Alpari offers its clients training through courses, and also provides videos, articles and literature on the Forex market.
The company offers cooperation under the terms of partnership programs:
- IB – allows you to receive a reward in the form of a percentage of the spread for each trade operation performed by attracted clients.
- CPA – makes it possible to receive a fixed remuneration for each attracted client who replenished his account.
Account deposit / Account withdrawal
To withdraw / replenish an account in Alpari, the following options are provided: bank transfers, plastic cards Visa / MasterCard, Yandex money, Sberbank Online, Alpha click, Promsvyazbank, Russian Standard, Skrill, Neteller, QIWI, Moneta.Ru, RBKMoney, OKPAY, WebMoney, EasyPay, internal transfers, etc.
The company offers access to the following services:
- Autochartist, through which clients can simplify their trading and stay informed about new trading opportunities.
- MetaTrader Trading Signals – provides an opportunity to copy transactions of successful traders – signal providers, who, in turn, will receive additional income for this.
- Trading Central – technical analysis of the main types of assets, indicates the preferred direction of trade, focusing on the current market conditions
The broker is regulated by the following regulators:
FinCom, IFSC, KROUFR, NAFD