Briefly about the company
Activ Trades PLC is a large international broker, one of the leaders in its industry in such European countries as Germany, Italy, France, Spain, etc. The company is registered in the UK and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA registration number 434413), operates strictly in accordance with its requirements and legislation.
In addition, Activ Trades is a member of the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), each client’s funds are protected up to £ 50,000, additional individual insurance – up to £ 500,000. All client funds are held on separate segregated bank accounts.
Activ Trades specializes in investments in the Forex market, operations with Contracts for Difference (CFDs) on Indices, Metals, Commodities based on futures contracts and Shares of the largest companies in the USA, Europe, Asia and South America.
The Activ Trades order execution system is fully automatic, there is no dealing department, which results in more efficient and accurate execution of trading operations. All trading accounts have only market execution.
Forex trading with accurate 5-digit quotes, spreads from 0.8 pp. and maximum leverage up to 1: 400. Trading mini lots and micro lots allows you to better manage your money.
The advantages of Activ Trades are the transparency of activities through the FCA regulator, an exclusively market model of work, no commissions on Forex and CFDs, low spreads, a huge selection of trading instruments, exclusive trading advisors and indicators for traders, client support in 13 languages, around the clock.
- Established: 2001
- No dealing center
- Financial Conduct Authority, United Kingdom
- FCA registration number 434413
- Account types – demo, real: MT4 and MT5
- Execution type – Market Execution
- The minimum deposit is from 100 USD / EUR / GBP / CHF
– up to 1: 400 for Forex and CFD
– up to 1:20 for CFDs on Shares
- The minimum size of a trading position is 0.01 lot
- The minimum position size for CFDs on Shares is 1 share
- Trading platforms – MT4, MT5, MetaTrader 4 Online, MetaTrader for iPhone, iPad, Android
- Scalping: Yes
- Hedging: Yes (on MT4)
- No commission for Forex, Metals CFDs, Commodities, Indices and Bonds
- From 2 cents per share when trading CFDs on Shares
- Spreads for major currencies: EUR / USD: 0.7; GBP / USD: 0.8; USD / JPY: 0.7; USD / CAD: 1.0
- Forex (over 50 currency pairs)
- CFD on Shares (over 500 shares on European and US exchanges)
- Metals CFDs (Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium)
- CFDs on Commodities, Indices, Bonds
More than 600 trading instruments in total.
- MetaTrader 4
- MetaTrader 5
- MetaTrader 4 WEB (Online)
- MetaTrader for iPhone, iPad, Android
Deposit / Withdrawal Methods
Bank Transfer, Credit / Debit Cards, Neteller & Skrill Wire Transfers, ActivTrades Prepaid MasterCard (Limited Offer)
Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS), each client’s funds are protected up to £ 50,000, additional individual insurance – up to £ 500,000. All client funds are held in separate segregated bank accounts.
Rewards Program. All clients earn points during trading, which can later be exchanged for prizes from Activ Trades.
Customer Support Languages
Russian, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Arabic and Chinese